Honor God with your wealth, and the first fruits of all your produce. - Proverbs 3:9
ONLINE GIVING ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Give a Gift Now
- Set Up Scheduled Giving
- Track and Adjust Your Giving
- View Your Contributions
Is online giving at St John secure?
Yes! Our online giving Fellowship One is certified with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider. You can rest easy knowing that your giving is completely secure. Click HERE to give now.
How do I create an online giving account?
It’s simple. Follow the step-by-step directions in the "Steps to F1 E-Giving" (see below) on how to setup an online giving account. You should be able to set up an account in three minutes or less! Download and View the video tutorial HERE!
What end date should I use when scheduling my recurring donation?
Choose which date you would like to end your scheduled giving, we recommend “never”.
What do the giving categories mean? Which one should I select when giving?
- Tithes: This is known as percentage giving, or what we call “give your first”. Generosity becomes most meaningful when it’s a habit. One of the best ways to develop that habit is what the Bible calls “tithing” – consistently giving a tenth of your income as a beginning point of generosity.
- Offering: We sometimes call this prayerful giving. Pray, listen, and give. This is below or beyond a tithe.
- Missions: If you’d like to give directly towards our missions partners, you can.
- Youth Enhancement Fund: These funds go toward expanding our church for the future.
I’m not sure I’m ready to give. What should I do?
We recognize that giving is a big step. It can be scary and intimidating. But, we also believe that giving is an important part of spiritual growth, so we want to make it as unintimidating as possible. Therefore, we challenge you to take the 90-Day Tithe Challenge. Pray and make a commitment to give here at St John for 90 days, and if at the end of those three months you haven’t grown spiritually, feel free to stop tithing. What do you have to lose?
Steps to Fellowship One Online Giving:
Go to SJBC Website www.stjohnbaptistchurch.org On the Bottom Menu Click E-Giving.
This Link will bring you to the InFellowship Login:
Fill Out the Information Required to Set Up Your Account. (Preference: Please Use Email that Church already has on file for you, if applicable.)
Verify Your Login Using Your email and Login to Your account
Click Your Giving
Set Up Your Scheduled Giving or Give Now on the Right
Choose Which Fund You want to Give to and the Amount
Fill out Either Your Bank Info or Bank Credit/Debit Card Information
Review Your Selections; Confirm your Gift and then Click Process payment
You can view your giving history in the Giving History Tab and/or print a Giving statement at any time