OUR MISSION AND VISION
The Leadership Team confirmed the Church's mission and vision that were adopted in 1992. The Mission and Vision statements cited below define what God has called us to do and the functions that drive the Church.
A Christ-centered Church, making a difference for Jesus Christ in the church, community, home and workplace.
To be a thriving spiritual center that reaches people for Christ and builds believers to be Christ-like.
(Matthew 28:19-20; Jude 1:20-21)
Discipleship Outcomes (This is what we want to accomplish in every person's life that comes our way by F.A.I.T.H.)
- Foster opportunities for service according to God-given gifts and passions,
and loving fellowship (fellowship & service)
- Adore God through joyful worship (worship)
- Instruct people toward Christ-like maturity (discipleship)
- Train and empower leaders for meaningful ministries (leadership)
- Honor our responsibility to attract and win souls for Christ, church membership, and compassionately meet the needs of the broken, impoverished, and disenfranchised (evangelism, outreach, & assimilation)