SJBC Members Area
Welcome SJBC Members
On this page you will find information that is relevant to your membership at St John Baptist Church.
As a gift to you SJBC is giving you free access to rightnow Media. If you have never heard of rightnow Media, think of it as Netflix with Christian Bible Study tools. You can sign up to receive this gift right now - Click >> myfreegift to gain access to rightnow Media.
2018 SJBC Church-Wide Priorities
- Develop and execute a process that mobilizes key stakeholders in the church and community to construct a 2018-2020 SJBC Strategic and Implementation Plan.
- Develop & execute 4 church-wide systems to include evangelism, assimilation, stewardship & evaluation to increase membership, ministry and stewardship engagement.
- Develop and manage a governance transition plan and compile a church-wide policies and procedures manual.
- Retain a marketing firm/specialist to develop and execute an internal and external communications/promotions plan for the church.
- Develop a facilities growth plan and capital campaign proposal to address our space limitations and growth requirements for our church.
- Design and execute a ministry management structure to facilitate increased coordination, efficiency and effectiveness.
The 2017 Annual Congregation Meeting was held March 10, 2018; 10 a.m. The following information was presented.
Constitution and Bylaws Governing Principles (this document has been previously approved by the congregation)
Proposed Constitution and Bylaws Presentation from Nov. 16, 2017